If you want to setup zanata-cli from manually (without 0install):
- Navigate to zanata-cli on Maven Central.
- Download either
- Extract the contents of the archive to your location of choice.
- Create a symbolic link to the
zanata-cliscript in the bin directory of the extracted archive. e.g. from the archive directory, run
sudo ln -s --relative bin/zanata-cli /usr/local/bin/zanata-cli.
- (optional) you can also enable tab-autocomplete for the client if you use bash as your terminal shell. This can be done by copying or linking the
zanata-cli-completionscript from the bin directory to
ln -s --relative bin/zanata-cli-completion /etc/bash_completion.d/zanata-cli-completion.
If you like to live dangerously, the client nightly relase is available. This may have newer features, but is not guaranteed to be stable.
The latest nightly build is available as an archive that can be installed manually. To install the latest nightly build:
- Open Client nightly builds.
- Open the directory showing the highest version number.
- Download either of the distributable archives (ending with
- Install as per manual installation instructions above.